Friday 21 May 2010

MPV Review : Rain Love Song

I have so much to write up but I had to start with the Kpop living legend, RAIN!! Yes, he's back! If you have no idea who he is..well, you're not a Kpop fan. He's like the first man of Kpop you have to know before claiming yourself as a Kpop fan. I could go on and on to introduce this guy, but do check it yourself..You won't be disappointed.

Music



He's known for being an amazing dancer but I always like his RnB songs better. This song is an instant love because simply I'm always captivated by the fact he's so charismatic.

Level of Likeness :8/10

Performance



Kids, cover your eyes..:P Yeah his outfit is mimic a six packs but you're getting the real deal at the end too! He's like always finding reason to show off his body! One of the best bodies in Korea, it's no wonder why..I'm pretty sure he gets a lot of fans by having a great body.

Level of Likeness : 7/10 (because I'm not a pervert..:P)

Video



This video was ban in KBS station because in the video he was violating the road laws and that's ridiculous! I mean it's a video..can't people get the creative rights? Anyway..again kids, close your eyes towards the end...uncle Jung Ji Hoon is stripping..Unnecessary but the ladies like it so..yeah, it's his video. This time the co-star is Han Ye Seul..Ha Ji Won still the best for me!

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Overall Success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : J.Tune Entertainment
Reviewed by: HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...