Tuesday 4 May 2010

MPV Review : After School BANG!

I really love "Because of you" but this is..well, just read more. After School is back again with a new member and her name is Lizzy. I think she's pretty but I don't understand her addition into the group.

Music



I was expecting more from the group that brought me "Because of You" instead they're following SNSD footstep by releasing a song I can't stand. The song is rather messy because I love the part where Kahi and Raina sings. Chants, to me are not music..not a big fan of that kind of rhythm.

Level of Likeness: 4/10

Performance



They cleverly place Uee behind this time! It's good since I don't have to see her a lot and I know she's busy with acting schedules. After School is famous for great dancers and I am amaze with their routines..I love the performance minus the song..ahaha! but it goes well together.

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Video



The video is Runway/cheerleader concept..I find it creepy that the young girls were there wearing belly showing get up..I only like the part where they were wearing white tee..the rest is a sore for the eyes.

Level of Likeness: 6/10

Overall Success : B+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Pledis Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...