Thursday 27 May 2010

MPV Review : Davichi Time, Please Stop

My favorite female duo is back! It's time to listen Lee Hae Ri awesome vocals and look at my girl, Kang Min Kyung do what they do best!!

Music



This song is similar to their "8282" song, start off with slow ballads then at the chorus is fast paced..I think it's genius considering 8282 is a play word for faster faster. This time the chorus is slightly rockish with a touch of anthem feel to it. I didn't like at first listen but once I really listen to it..I just like it very much!

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Performance



Yeah.. MinKyung with a longer hair! I always feel like the stylist is making her look older than her age but she looks great! Vocals? you don't need to question about it..it's great as usual. The performance is simple but I wished Music Bank gave them a better stage it look dull.

Level of Likeness :5/10

Video



The girls often are not included in the filming but that doesn't matter, I like better acting and amazing storyline without interruption. I like their MV always an interesting story that we would like to see as a movie. This MV is something I wished I could do.

Level of Likeness: 8/10

Overall Success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Mnet entertaintment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...