Tuesday 4 May 2010

MPV Review : Soya N Sun Good Smile

Usually I post mainstream popular hit songs but I like this song by the first listen when I first saw it on Music Bank so I thought I should blog about this.

Music



Unlike his uncle, Kim Jong Gook..SoYa sounds better in my opinion. I just don't like KJG voice. I didn't even know it was her until I looked carefully at her name.. Sun sounded well with SoYa. I like this kind of song!

Level of Likeness: 8/10

Performance



I would forgive them if they didn't dance..I don't think it's always necessary to join in the back up dancer. It's my first time seeing this kind of duo..but it seem to work well. Sun probably looked good without all that hair..I wished they smiled a little..after all the title is Good Smile!

Level of Likeness: 6/10

Video



So Ji Sub and Park Han Byul! I don't care much about So Ji Sub..I haven't watched any drama by him but he's great looking. Park Han Byul!! I never knew I would missed her! I was so excited to see her in this MV and she looked great! The scene is very simple but meaningful..I wished I could do a video like that instead of thinking super hard! I think it's best to let the audience to intrepret the meaning of a video.

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Overall success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : 101 Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...