Friday 14 May 2010

Shindong is taken

read this article

Judging from the comments, the fans are accepting it well..I do not, I was shccked. I can never let SuJu boys go..ShinDong why you have to do it like that?

I don't know if ShinDong is an idol or not because usually idol fans would like to murder the girlfriend. :P I hope he's happy or I'll chase that girl for breaking his heart. ShinDong make sure you're the heartbreaker!

btw, I manage to watch SuJu LIVE! Today is an AWESOME DAY! I thought I would never make it to watch it on time but since I rushed home..I manage to catch it! I'll post the MPV review later..I still have 2 more battles to go on 20th May..Entrepreneurship Studies and 3D Animation.

Good Luck to me~!

1 comment:

Elernt said...

Heats up, for Final!

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...