Friday 21 May 2010

MPV Review : Super Junior Bonamana

Finally Super Junior returns!!! I'm so excited despite only 10 members are back this time.. Miss you KangIn, HanKyung and KiBum! Since Super Junior is my favorite group, this post is going to be really long because I'm that biased!

Music



By default, I forced myself to say I like it after the first song. It turns out I did like the song at first listen..maybe that's why I love them..I love them unconditionally..:D As a tribute for their comeback, I include this song for my 3D presentation. I'm so happy! SuJu is my lucky charm!!

Level of Likeness : 10/10

Performance



The video posted above is from Inkigayo but I have to blog about the day they made a comeback in Music Bank. I watched it LIVE!!! I thought I couldn't watch it Live because I had a presentation at 4PM..(and to my classmates who might read this, this wasn't the emergency that I had to go home earlier) but I did!! SuJu was great at Music Bank but I preferred this performance. I love the sets, the cloths and everyone looked amazing. Their dance is love!! I couldn't ask for more! SuJu is back!!

Level of Likeness : 10/10

Video



If I already like the song without the MV, this made me Love the song more. I was shrieking out loud when this MV was released..Thank Goodness 3D presentation was postponed and I could view the video at ease because obviously home internet is way better. I can't imagine how can I pretend to remain casual if I watched this in college..I just can't help but to shriek like an annoying Jonas Brothers' and Justin Bieber's fans! LOL

Level of Likeness: 10/10

Overall Success : A++ (because it's Super Junior)

Extra Note

I always make personal evaluation on each member so that's why I said this post is long..I have to, it's my personal tradition.

LeeTeuk : Looks like he's trying hard to shed off the Angelic image..He's the eldest so yeah, it's about time he did something manly. Inspired by Siwon, he buff himself up and wearing less cloth...:P I prefer him being Angelic but he's not getting younger.

HeeChul : I'm so happy seeing him dancing along this time as he couldn't for the previous promotion due to an injury. No matter what hairstyle he has, he always works it..HeeChul is one interesting individual!

HanKyung : Oh how he would work this concept exceedingly well! It's a pity what happen to him but I wished him all the best. I really hope things will work out for him.

YeSung : I barely noticed him this time..He is given less parts although he's one of the lead singer. He always have good hairstyle so yeah he's all good.

KangIn : He's going to Military soon and I'm hoping him well, it would be so interesting to see him to perform this but I hope military service will make him a better person.

ShinDong : Woah, what's going on up there? His hairstyle is questionable but you can't ask more for this guy that is no longer on the market..*sigh..ShinDong, I cared the fact you had a GF so please spare me the details.

SungMin : I freaking love his hairstyle!! Omg! He's working the concept well and it's too bad he didn't get much screen time! He should, he looks awesome..looking forward to his part every time I watch the performance.

EunHyuk : KiKwang style eye makeup..it's not really that cool but I guess it's a way to stand out in a group of 10. He's got that body and still maintain those slick moves..I wished to hear him doing rap parts again.

DongHae : Whatever he does, He knows how to be his own and works so well. He's the eye candy and he never fails to impress. The magic thing is so lame but as SuJu long time fan, that's totally DongHae.

Siwon : He's among the youngest in the group but he looks way mature..I hope he's not working too hard. I just read he is under the weather but I hope him well! At least this time he doesn't looked too greasy! :P

RyeoWook: This guy keeps on improving since day 1 and I'm so proud seeing him everyday because I think he makes the most improvement in the group. If you looked at their earlier days, his expression is a little over the top but now he owns the expression and I totally respect his effort.

KiBum : I have no idea what to say to this fellow, I'm kinda waiting for the official announcement that he's leaving the group or something so that E.L.F. would hunt SM down..I just can't think him as a part of SuJu anymore..nevertheless I miss his dorky rap parts.. At least appear together for awards shows okay?

KyuHyun : The magnae! now that HanKyung isn't in the group..looks like he shifted as the four leading dancer? I wished Sungmin did his dancing part instead..I'm not saying KyuHyun isn't good in Dancing but he already is the lead singer so give some chance to SungMin!

Group : The stage seem empty.. I don't know why I feel like that although 10 is a lot!! I want all 13 again!! My fellow E.L.F.s, Let's protest to bring them together! I want them back!!!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...