Monday 3 May 2010

Introducing ZE:A

I wonder why SuJu seems like so easy although they have 4 more members than Children of Empire!

I had a hard time in matching their names with their faces rather than to remember 9 Korean names. Thank goodness I have basic in Korean or I will have a harder time.

I guess it's the same with anyone else that JunYoung and DongJoon were the first members to be noticed. JunYoung looked awfully like YooChun (He even appeared on a show as YooChun look-a-like on Mnet) and DongJoon is just have that distinct face..I thought he looked like the male version of Han Ga In!

After noticing the duo..everyone else looked the same for a while. I noticed Siwan looked like Key with his own style..then there's Kevin who I think looked like SangChu of Mighty Mouth! He's Australian bloke with accent too! HyungSik look like a flower boy (a term calling feminine looking guy) so I noticed him. Kang Hee also had a distinct feature once you got it.

As for HeeChul, MinWoo and TaeHun..OMGosh, looked like triplets! I thought I would get one right then I looked at another picture they looked the same all over again! I only could differentiate them went they look straight at the camera without tilting their heads.

HeeChul looked like Ryeowook when he's looking at the sides..I think MinWoo and TaeHun are twins when looking at the sides..if straight looking at the camera..TaeHun looked like one of the KBS Gagman and MinWoo looked..normal young joe!

Based on the picture above. From top left to right.

Kevin, Kang Hee , Siwan
JunYoung, TaeHun, HeeChul
MinWoo, DongJun, HyungShik

Again..I'm not sure TaeHun and MinWoo..looked like twins!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...