Friday 21 May 2010

MPV Review : f(x) NU ABO

Yeah...I was as confuse when I saw the title. I did some googling and it means New Blood (as A,B,O are the blood types) or Yeppio (beauty). Hemm..Kpop never fails to make me laugh with their crazy self made words.

Music



At first, I didn't like the song at all because it's just too overwhelming with beats all over the place. It's just really messy but then I listen to it again and I slowly liking it because it's catchy. Luna own this song, I love her parts in this song..

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Performance



What's with the pulling shirt has to do anything with this song? I like the part "La La la" I'm sure it makes fans dance along at that part! I'm no dancer but I like to see them dance..Victoria is obviously talented in dancing and I love to see her move.

Level of Likeness: 8/10

Video



I've seen so many bad dye jobs I wasn't really surprised looking at their hairstyle. I think Luna looked great though. Amber with down hairstyle looks awful! I like the street like settings.

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Overall Success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

credits to : SM Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...