Wednesday 12 May 2010

Bonamana



I will be writing the MPV later, I just have to write this because it's SuJu! The reason that I love Kpop very much!

It's finally out and I can't describe how happy am I to watch this MV! I was super excited today as I don't have to watch in college. Internet running smooth and Boom! SuJu MV right infront of me! I literally jump up and down the whole time watching the MV.

*sigh The stage seem empty. Who am I kidding? 10 is still a lot but somehow being a fan of SuJu all this years make me know who's missing without counting them.

Will I ever see an all 13 stage someday? I don't know. Sorry Sorry is a catchy song from the start but how Bonamana fare? I'm a SuJu fan..I force myself to like it from the first listen. LOL but I do like it.

Bounce to you bounce to you~ Bonamana!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...