Friday 21 May 2010

Strictly MV

I'm so behind in blogging so I apologized if most of my post is outdated. =.=

Please take care of my girlfriend (Say No) by Beast



It's been a while since the release of this MV and I'm so sad they didn't perform this song but they choose to perform Special.. :( I really like this song and I wonder how would the boys perform this song...I actually don't like B&W videos but this looks fine. Some of their action is OTT but knowing their personality it's not weird. I wished Dongwoon had equal amount of screen time and there's a group shot..it kind of reminds me of DBSK's Breakout PV,. Anything else, it's perfect!

Tell Me Goodbye - Big Bang



I really love their Japanese PVs and this one has to be my favorite..the color is simply beautiful and I like the concept of this video. This song is the OST for Japanese dubbed Iris drama and I do like this song better than "Hallelujah" OST for the original Korean version.

P/s I have no idea if it's my computer or not but the video quality sux big time! The title says it's HD but it's really hideous from my view. I have the good quality downloaded and it's really nice if you could view the HD version.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...