Saturday 29 May 2010

MPV Review : Seo In Kook Love U

Seo In Gook is a winner of SuperStar K that is similar to American Idol. This is his 1st comeback and he been on news on having plastic surgery but I think he still look the same with less weight. :D

Music



It's a sweet song with lovable lyrics..well I have to add that the lyrics is seem like IU's lyric with "marshmallow" and "boo". Maybe it has the same song writer. I like the song, easy listening and it's a nice change from listening to all that auto-tune!

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Performance



He would look good if he didn't put up his hair and had better outfit. The dance routines is okay I guess..I don't really expect him to dance but it's good to have it.

Level of Likeness: 5/10

Video



By the looks of it..is it in Thailand? The storyline reminds me of Princess Hours..lame,yawn.. I was hoping a good storyline. He look good with his hair down and with casual cloths. Sometimes I think stage outfits are making the singers look awful.

Level of Likeness: 6/10

Overall Success: B+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : JellyFish Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...