Thursday 27 May 2010

MPV Review : Wonder Girls 2 Different Tears

Since my favorite girl is no longer in the group, I wasn't looking forward on Wonder Girls comeback..I mean there's nothing for me to look forward to because SunMi is really the only reason why I keep listening to Wonder Girls. I decided to blog anyway just for fun..I'm bored can't you tell? :P

Music



After Tell Me, So Hot and Nobody, it's only certain I was expecting another addicting song that would bore me to death..however it's not the same for this song. I was utterly disappointed! What happen?? Wonder Girls songs are always addicting from start but this is just boring all the way. I guess the girls are so used to singing Nobody over and over again that they couldn't sing other song. 1 thing remains the same, Wonder Girls is singing retro tunes..I think it must change..

Level of Likeness: 4/10

Performance



I don't like the new girl..Bring SunMi back!! :( Okay sorry..she just need to practice on her facial expression, seem a little stiff. The girls look really happy to perform on Korean stage and it shows. I love the choreography looks fun! I can't say much about the outfits but the hairstyle is worst. WG always had the nicest hairstyle so this is probably a phase.. I hope they will return having nice hairstyle again!

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Video



Classic Wonder Girls MV, must have JYP in it..either saying his name or his appearance. It's predictable. Their expression is OTT but what do I expect anyway..they're singers not actors. This isn't an MV I would want to watch again.

Level of Likeness : 3/10

Overall Success : B-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : JYP Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...