Sunday 16 May 2010

Random Talk : Ugly side of kpop

Yeah, My favorite post is back! It's actually really hard to do this post because I'm running out of ideas to randomly talk about.

This time I'll be talking about the ugly side of Kpop. What could that be for someone who loves Kpop too much?

THE FANS

I could have pick Plastic surgery, younger Kpop idols or their too much information on TV..but I pick the fans...am I referring to myself? Maybe.

I'm going to generalize as fans referring to the bad fans as I know not all fans are like this. So bear in mind I am not talking about any specific groups or person.

I think Kpop fans are beyond amazing, I'm often speechless whenever I read an article that is related to fans observation. Spotting possible plastic surgery is normal because even I can! Getting old picture is lame, because it's easily obtain..but have you heard that a fan has pictures of the idol underage drinking? I'm not saying they got it from press, they are the ones who release it themselves when 2PM issue broke out and the fans used it as a threat to the company.

You really don't want to mess with the fans, they are capable of doing anything! SuJu's fan bought shares of their company to protest additional member into the group. Some weird fans write letters with blood to show their love. Eww.

When I first got into loving Kpop fandom, I was shocked to read fans giving death threats and how scary their "present" are. Choi Jin Sil was unfortunate because fans blame her for Ahn Jae Hwan suicide and she end up killing herself. Words killed her, RIP Choi Jin Sil. YunHo also received a poison drink from a crazy fan few years back and thankfully he recovered..This is how crazy fans can be.

I'm anti 2PM..sorry if my readers are Hottest but I just can't returned to like them. I'm just avoiding listening and looking at them but there are worse fans. When the news broke out that JaeBeom is officially won't be returning to 2PM, the fans rip their 1.59PM album into pieces and some return their albums to JYP building.

What I dislike the most about fans is fan war. I first know it through Dream Concert 2008, where fans are fighting against each other. I don't get it why the fans had to do it, I don't participate in it because I like both groups. Some fans had to say their idols are better than other idols. Can we all just get along?

Dream Concert 2008 is brutal..search it up if you're interested..

Although without the fans, there won't be idols up on the stage..I just hope they were less crazy.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...