Friday 21 May 2010

MPV Review : Secret MaeZik

Yeah I know it's MAGIC but it sounded like MAEZIK..I like Secret when they first debuted so I was excited to hear they going to comeback. They look edgier and sexy.

Music



Apart from the MaeZik, it's a good song..Nice beat, catchy tunes and fun song. I dislike the part "It's Secret time" because it sounded out of place but I can live with it.

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Performance



Better choreography than "I want you back" and their outfits seems to fit the whole performance. Their dance routines seems fun but I don't think people would enjoy dancing to it.

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Video



Everyone look better and I especially like seeing Zinger looking like a doll..She wasn't really pretty in "I Want you back" so I was happy to see this MV. SunHwa my favorite girl as usual look great..HyoSung, oh my gosh..this is why no one should be brave in trying blonde hair..Ji Eun looks pretty much the same, I wished she had more changes.

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Overall Success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : TS Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...