Tuesday 4 May 2010

MPV Review : Chung Lim Face

Wow. Four MPV post in a row.. I have yet to do Secret's Magic, Rain's Love Song and lots more..seriously way behind! I actually like more of Chung Lim face than his music..but he's back and I got see what he's bringing.

Music



He's an amazing dancer but he's just average in terms of vocals. His previous single "Step" didn't get stuck in my head but he's got dance skill that keeps me looking forward to his performance. I like this song better than Step so there's an improvement!

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Performance

Click HERE for the video.. That's the only video I could find but it doesn't have a embed function.

Yeah! Still looking great and I love the way he dance. I'm starting to like this song more. I just can live without all that random rhyme!

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Video



I love the color when he's in the club..makes him looked better! The part of undressing and redressing is such a tease for the female fans!! I hate the lighting though..it's blinding me at times!

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Overall Success : B+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : 골든썸 (Kul deun ssem)
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...