Tuesday 4 May 2010

MPV Review : ZE:A All Day Long

Yes, I'm finally back with MPV Review! I could say I almost forgot about this post because of the long hiatus of music show..that I couldn't keep up which is new and old. Music show had been cancelled to show respect to the naval ship sinkage tragedy.

Music



Mazeltov was good but it didn't made me want to remember all their name..This song made me! I always like songs with piano playing..and I love how it completes the song.. It wasn't catchy at the first listen but after countless of listening it just stucked in my head. I'm very happy that this song doesn't have any auto-tune!

Level of Likeness: 9/10

Performance



The performance is average..it doesn't make me want to dance a long with them..I do love the part where the rapper (I think it's TaeHun or Siwan)goes up front and then the other members were expressing the song. I love the high notes and the outfits were okay..

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Video



This is obviously a well made MV and I do think it's a good video IF I already knew their name! it's so hard for me to identify with everyone.. I wished they didn't pick DongJun and JunYoung as the main lead because it's all I see on the video..the other members dissolved in the crowds. In one part of the video where DongJun runs off with the girl it seem like it was fake..ahaha they are singers, I don't expect much!

Level of Likeness: 8/10

Overall Success : A

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits: Star Empire Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...