Friday 21 May 2010

Coming up next!

I have a lot more to write for MPV Review post but I need a break in between so here's what coming up next! (in random order)

MBLAQ Y
Gummy Since He's a Man
Davichi Stop the time
4Minute Huh
CNBlue Love
Wonder girls Two Different Tears
Seo in Kook Love U
8eight The End is coming

and probably lots more.. I probably post something about Beast too. I wanted to wait to see all performance stage to select the best one out of four..I usually don't like Mnet Mcountdown.

Hopefully I would come up a topic to write for Random Talk because this starting to feel like I'm doing an assignment rather fun blogging. I don't want to see my blog filled with MPV reviews.

Oh yeah I'm in Miri NOW!! Miri readers who might be reading..HI!!! Let's meet up! LOL

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...