Tuesday 25 May 2010

=.=

I'm slacking off again.. I'm so tired, just arrived KK today.

Anyway, apparently someone turn off the recorder and the Friday recording isn't recorded and left me with watching Music Bank on YT..Oh dang, I have to tolerate with low quality video!

Next time, I paste a note not to turn off the recorder. :(

I'm surprised that I saw 2 Korean restaurant in Miri! Maybe there's more..:D I wonder if Miri has Kpop fans.. I've heard people playing Kpop!

I'm not sure if I blog it here already but I have a project coming up especially to Borneo Kpop fans. It's a blog solely dedicated to Borneo Kpop fans, I'm not sure which direction I'm heading but it will be up and ready by June. Do spread the word on Twitter, FaceBook and Blog about it okay? Thanks!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...