Saturday 29 May 2010

MPV Review : MBLAQ Y

Rain's Protege is back with Y and it's looks like they turning to mini Rain..maybe they should name themselve as Raindrop or something..LOL nope, Uri Blaq is MBLAQ..Music Boys Living in Absolute Quality.

Music



Auto-tune galore! Yeah NOT me. Enough with auto-tune already, are you telling us that the singers doesn't have good enough voice? tsk, shame on you, producers!I can't recognized their voices at all..that's really bad. Don't pull a Lil Wayne, Akon or T-pain EVER. Be proud of human voice. I love the beat of the song but I'm still questioning the meaning of the song..anyway why does it feels like Rain is on the recordings..sound awfully similar to him!

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Performance



I'm going to call Joon as LilBi because just like Rain, he like to show his abs..not complaining but I don't think it's all that great to be known for the abs. Thunder is my fave and he looks amazing!! Head mics..I can never see it as LIVE singing..it's always meant they're lipsynch but I think it is live because their vocals are not really in top condition. Their outfits are good and dance routine looks tight.

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Video



Thanks to the power of netizen, the girl is Seo Hyo Rim, Music Bank MC and Happiness in the Wind Actress. I was going to say, "nice job on covering the face"...now, "Damn she's lucky". I'm not jealous though because Joon isn't my favorite. Omg, whats with the glow in the dark outfits? O_O Anyway..my attention is all to Thunder, looking so amazing..I'm very impress with his appearance this time.

Level of Likeness: 7/10

Overall Success :A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : J.Tunes Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...