Wednesday 20 October 2010

Drama Discuss : SungKyunKwan Scandal

WARNING : Contain Extreme Fangirlism :P


Yeah, I'm so dramatic. I've tried my best to keep off from being too crazy fan girl but it's hard with this drama, hence I hereby announce I will continue blogging like I used to. Commenting every episode would be a torture for you. For the last time, get out of here if you can't stand stupid fangirl. :D

SungKyunKwan Scandal (SS) is THE BEST DRAMA.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay I'm back. Sorry, I fainted for a while because I was thinking about the awesome cast. I don't want to talk about the scene too much because I don't give great spoilers so if you want them, head to Dramabeans.com. (links can be found on KBlogz) Here in this blog, I'm talking about the main cast and character only.

Park Yoo Chun  as Lee Seon Jun

Look at my header and you'll know I'm a Chunnie Fan, so I'll be crazy not to watch this. He is the first main character I loved! (I'm usually the second lead lover) Yoo Chun initially received bad criticism about his acting but he's getting good reviews now! I didn't find any flaw about his acting (you can blame my biasness) but I really like his character. Lee Seon Jun personality is somewhat similar to mine. He's all about keeping his principle and dares to use radical moves to proves his points. Of course, with this kind of personality you don't get much friends because it seems like he's a stubborn fellow. WOW, this is the male version of me! Okay maybe not, but I'm Malaysian...we all "tak apa". :P

Park Min Young as Yoon Hee/Yoon Shik

Aha, look...PMY has two names..what could it mean? Yes, it's a cross-dresser theme yet again! I really don't buy PMY being a boy because she's too pretty as a girl. There isn't a moment that I felt she was a boy. Her false boy voice is a little annoying but she doesn't make it hard. Despite saying this, I think she's a good actress. Minus the being a boy thing, I could feel her emotion and I love her characters. I think she is the luckiest person ever... surrounded by guys but she's the only girl..OMG!

Yoo Ah In as  Moon Jae Shin aka Guh Roo (crazy horse)

I actually prefer calling his nickname..Guhroo!! An interesting mysterious character, I just wanted to know more about his past life. His gaze can brings a lot of meaning and I love the fact he's a "bad boy" but he is very innocent when it comes to girl. His friendship with YongHa is interesting, I wonder how the writers would play this off.

Song Joong Ki as Goo Yong Ha

The mischievous upperclassman, I wanted to hate his character but he's so lovable funny. Everytime he smirks, my heart pounders... In terms of acting, Song Joong Ki would get an A+. I would never thought he could play this role. I love that he's suppose to be bad but he's a good person. I know he's always there to help the freshmen.

Jun Tae Soo as Ha In Soo

The enemy of the show, he hold the highest rank in the school. A very cruel person but he's too charismatic to hate. I do hate his character, but one moment he can be so nice, the next second he turn evil.

It's so crazy that I love all four characters...I have done all the crazy fan girl would do. Drool? check, face slapping? check, jumping up and down? check scream?OBVIOUSLY.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...