Wednesday 20 October 2010

Haru, an unforgettable day in Korea



In efforts to bring more global tourist to Korea, the government has cleverly utilize the Hallyu into the marketing scheme. Started with Super Junior and Girls' Generation with S.E.O.U.L song, 2PM's Boom Boom and now a movie to add in, which is Haru.

Haru is a movie starred by Lee Dae Hae (Chuno, My Girl), Kim Bum (Boys over Flower), YunHo (DBSK), Han Chae Young (My Sassy Girl ChunYang) and Big Bang.

For the video please check it yourself on YT, I don't want to embed here because it might get remove soon so yeah but here's the LINK anyway.

Do I like the movie, Nope. It didn't deliver any good message for me and plus, it totally didn't make me want to go to Korea. Yes, I would go Korea to meet the celebrities, but how ironic it is that the celebrities in Korea are often go overseas to promote? To meet them, probably I would have a better chance if I were to go Japan or Thailand.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...