Friday 22 October 2010

Random Talk : Blogging VS Project

It's been bothering me for quite sometime that I'm in my final semester and I should be concentrating on my project but I'm worry about my blog. In addition to that, I don't know if I would have the time to blog in December for the annual countdown.

Last year I was hectic as well with college works too but fortunately I manage to post it all. My college project is the ultimate project so I cannot neglect it for my blog! What would be the best decision then?

I've decided to not blog on November. I will only blog once for the intro of the countdown and that's it. The whole month of November I will be concentrating on the countdown so by December all I have to do is hit the "publish" button. Which also means that this month I will try to write as much as I could..It's already 22nd, so I don't have much time.

Wish me luck for the project okay? :D

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...