Friday 15 October 2010

MPV Review : Beast Soom

Someone needs to update on me this, has Beast changed its name again or is Allkpop making a mistake by naming them B2st? Yes, they initially named as B2st but it later changed officially as Beast. B2st is simply a style like ZE:A which is formally known as Children of Empire. It's confusing but it irritates me to have wrong infos on my favorite boys!

Music




I'm not going to lie, I didn't enjoy this song. I was left disappointed because they didn't promote a ballad which they teased us with. However they won, I guess this concept works for them but I want something different. The song is similar concept to their previous single "Shock" which brought them success and I can understand why they pick this song their main single. Another flaw about this song is the intro, I don't mind the heavy breathing effects but I don't like the similar 2PM Heartbeat intro plus DongWoon's belting vocals. It's just puts me off that I actually stop after that, I never did this to Beast's other song.

Level of Likeness : 6/10


Performance




Yeah for DongWoon didn't sing his part in the beginning! YoSeob is flawless! I love his voice and it suits the song well. I have seen him with black hair but it was so weird seeing this new hair. I want the blonde hair back! Everyone looked good...HyunSeung ah, why must the stylist give you odd hairstyle? You're known as a prince back in BB days...now you're, I don't know..DooJoon's hairstyle is not much different from day 1, I want to see him in something else.

Level of Likeness :  9/10

Video




Must.Love.Video. Okay I'm back on earth.

I love the sets, the choreography, the scenes and almost everything! I don't like their style but I can get over that because all it matter is the face...they've come a long way!


Level of Likeness : 10/10

Overall Success : A

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Cube Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...