Saturday 9 October 2010

MPV Review : Se7en I'm going crazy

Yo Teddy! You can produce this kind of songs too?? Thank you so much for leaving auto-tune out of this song. Now I can enjoy the original voice of Se7en!

Music


With Better Together and Digital Bounce overload with auto-tune, I wasn't expecting to love this song...actually I was going to skip it. Thank you for releasing a beautiful MV or I'll probably wouldn't have listen to this. It's slightly acoustic with a touch of modern beats. Se7en voice is beautiful too, didn't expect it so I love it more.
Level of Likeness : 9/10
Performance

I didn't know that this song was hard to sing but at least he didn't lip-sync. The concept is nice but I don't like the background visual, I would like it to resemble a park more since the stage has park bench. In my opinion, the dancer acts as his memories so it does work too but I think it would make more sense if he acted as a narrator.
Level of Likeness : 8/10
Video


Park Han Byul is gorgeous! I really love her in Everybody Cha Cha and I'm so happy to see her with her real boyfriend in life Se7en! First thing I got to say is, poor gold fish... I wonder if it survived. The plot goes well with the lyrics but as much as I love the plot I wished they leave out the dialogs in the middle. I want the song uninterrupted. Some didn't like the mv because it's sad but I like it. Look at Untouchable Sleepy and Hwayobi...they had a really cute video but they broke up. This couple knows that they don't have to worry about showing this side of their relationship to the public.
Level of Likeness : 10/10
Overall Success : A+
(grades ranging from A+ to C-)
Credits to : YG Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...