Saturday 9 October 2010

The new design

It's back to what I have used before, from the color choice to the layout style. The previous layout was resulted in laziness of editing, the only thing I like was the 3 column layout. However I decided to revert back to 2 column because I want more emphasize on the blog post rather the widgets.

I got crazy with the color but I don't want to chase away my male readers. I choose grey as the background because that's my current favorite color. For some reason, I always had purple in my blog...but I choose a less girly purple this time. I didn't like pink but it binds well with the whole layout so I shall leave it like that. I wanted to have darker background with brighter fonts however this seems more professional.

The only thing I don't know how to fix is the link for older post which you see on top right side of this post. 

I'm not exactly loving it but it's okay. I probably will change when the time permits me to do so

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...