Saturday 23 October 2010

Mata Perang

A little Malay language learning today, Mata Perang means "Brown Eyes". Mata means Eyes and Perang is Brown. This is another Kpop post, I want to diversify a little bit but I love Kpop so much. What "brown eyes" got to with Kpop? There's 3 things!

Brown Eyes



This is a duo who never perform in public, though they actually sold an impressive amount of albums. It's a pity they don't because their vocals are awesome! I remembered they won on Music Bank on 2008 and fell in love with the posted song. I pretty much memorize the song!

Brown Eyed soul



I'm always confuse with this group and Brown eyes because their names is similar with Brown Eyes and their music too but it's actually a group consist of 4. Their most famous single is Nothing Better. I didn't know this until recently because I thought it was SHINee's Jonghyun song!

Brown Eyed Girls



Perhaps the most famous out of the three listed. Brown Eyed Girls don't need any introduction. They got famous from Abracadabra single which till today I didn't like. I really like them before the whole abracadabra! I love them individually not their music now. I guess fame made them worse. LOVE is my favorite single by them and wished they had stayed the same concept.

Trivia : I have brown eyes!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...