Tuesday 5 October 2010

MPV Review : SHINee Hello

I'm trying to limit to write on MPV Reviews because I want variety for my blog but it's hard because there's so many songs I love to talk about. For SHINee's Hello I couldn't pass because I already did for the previous single.

Music



How should I put this...it's not exactly catchy but I'm already humming by the first listen. It's probably because of the hook "Hello". I like the "hello" part was put more emphasize on Onew voice because it made soothing to listen. It's definitely a nice change from their previous single.

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Performance




Nothing is better than to see smiling faces in performance. I love seeing their cheery faces on stage especially Taemin because he look weird when he frown. I didn't know Minho and Taemin had vocal parts...I was caught off guard with Minho's voice when I listen to it. When I haven't look at the performance, I was wondering who's voice was it. Taemin's voice is a little similar to JongHyun.

Level of Likeness : 10/10

Video





Not much of a storyline but there are good scene that shows the gesture of the song. The camera works are nice, I like the cameraman plays around to match with the song rhythm. The MV reminded me of Super Junior No Other MV..I think it's the same concept where the video can be seen as a personal video to the lover. Smile can melt anything. :D

Level of Likeness : 9/10


Overall Success : A+
(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : SM Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...