Wednesday 6 October 2010

On Hiatus



 pic obtain from google search

Just in case you didn't read my comment at "Talk To Me" section or through Twitter, I'm informing you that I will set this blog on private starting from this Friday (8 Oct) till Sunday (10 Oct). The time might vary as it's according to Malaysian time (GMT +8). 

The blog is closed for your convenient as I will be redesigning my blog layout. That means you don't have to see my blog in a confuse state.  I haven't done any editing lately so it might take longer than scheduled so please stay tune on my twitter for further updates. 

Hopefully the blog can resume on Monday.  

Thank You!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...