Saturday 23 October 2010

SunWoo feat. 4Men Ear Nose Mouth

Bae Dae Hae rival has debut as a SINGER?? I'm so late in news lately..(what else is new?) I also have to fix my habit of fast forward on recordings of Music Bank. I didn't yesterday, and I stumble upon her performance.

I was confused for a while because I know her as Seon Woo, not Sun Woo...For those who don't have basic Korean knowledge probably think it's the same but it's not. I had to do some research before confirm it's really her. I wonder if she's still with Entertainment Weekly or not but I hope so. She's a charming reporter!



Her voice is gorgeous! I'm not loving the video..the extreme close up shoots are giving me the creeps! The title is interesting too..I don't really understand so I have to watch with subtitles for this song. During the performance only one of 4men is performing but all of 4men are in the song! The beats of the song is classy, not exactly my favorite beats but I love it!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...