Tuesday 19 October 2010

Rising Star, Bae Dae Hae

I started watching Qualification of Men recently and it's currently on choir episode which I love! It introduce me to an amazing rookie singer named Bae Dae Hae of Vanilla Lucy. Vanilla Lucy is a quartet that has three music instrument players and one vocalist that debuted this year. I don't think I've check them out since they didn't have much publicity but I do know about the group.



This particular clip caught my attention, it made me had goosebumps when she hit the high note. The song title is Nella Fantasia which was in Beethoven Virus. It's the choir main song and I love the message of the song, very beautifully done.



Her audition clips is awesome too, but I missed this episode! I wished I can see the other's audition too. I don't know much Korean but the choir conductor said that her voice is beautiful, I can't agree more! However she didn't get the solo part because she was sick with flu. It's okay though because she did a great harmonization with Seon Woo.



I didn't quite like their concept, it's something different but it's boring. She could have gone solo but what difference it could be? She's already some sort of doing solo now. The other single is boring as well, perhaps if she were given a better song, this group can get more attention.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...