Saturday 23 October 2010

Supreme Team Then Then Then

If it's not Untouchable, I don't care much about hip hop duo. Call me ignorant but I'm faithful to my favorite male duo! TS Entertainment, please make them comeback soon.Their "Merry Go Round" single is awesome, I want to see them perform live please! I've been waiting forever for the new album to release! Oh yeah, this post suppose to be about Supreme Team. I'm sorry.

Supreme Team debuted last year, but as mention above..I didn't care much but I did enjoy their feature with Brian for "My Girl" single. Supreme Team rise to stardom with Simon D revealing his girlfriend and recently E-sens was rumored dating T-ara's SoYeon.



The soulful chorus and the smooth raps works really well. The song rhythm reminds me of Brown Eyed Girls L.O.V.E. Now that I think of it, I would like to hear a female singing instead. Kpop has always been filled with Engrish, especially Hip Hop but this song doesn't contain any English at all!

Good song, I like this song.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...