Friday 15 October 2010

Which drama?

I got so many excuses for you the reason I have been neglecting this blog. First, it's One HD fault, I've been watching the channel everyday without fail! I never watch this much TV in my life! Second, I'm busy with project and lastly I'm lazy. Now here's my apology. Sorry! LOL

The channel didn't seem like it came from SBS because I've been searching for the website but I can't find it. Plus the subtitles are in BM...which I probably guess Astro handles it. I don't know for sure but I'll try to find out more details about it.

So this week was hectic. Sungkyunkwan Scandal premiered on KBS World this week and being Chunnie's fan, I made myself sit down to watch the drama. It's a traditional drama so I wasn't really up for it but thanks to the cast I did watch it. It's not my first traditional (term?) drama, I've watched HwangJinYi before which I did like.

Then on One HD channel, I watched Daring Woman and My Girlfriend is GuMiHo. Daring Woman started off really great but my favorite character left the show so I was sulking about this drama...it's a daily drama so there's no way I'm going to comment on every episode for this.

Baker King Kim TakGu (Bread, Love and Dreams) ended this week, which means Rain's Fugitive: Plan B will premiere next week. I'm looking forward for the drama despite low ratings because it got Rain, Lee Jeong   Jin and Daniel Henney...obviously I'm in for a treat!

As the title goes, which drama shall I comment on for every episode? I'm enjoying both My GirlFriend is GuMiHo and SungKyuKwan Scandal. To do both will make me too busy for life...I'm leaning towards SungKyuKwan Scandal because it's convenient for me as I had recordings of it.

In another news, I know I have a lot of MPV Reviews need to be done, and urgh I notice more comebacks and debut are here...I want a remote control NOW!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...