Wednesday 20 October 2010

Rainbow Mach

Okay, I'm going to stop the whole drama thing (read my previous post) and put it all behind. So this is real review, not mixed up with other issue.

Gossip Girl was horrendous, and I don't mean the Engrish. Engrish don't bother me because I find it charming. I don't like the lyrics and it was an annoying. As for A, I blindly hated it initially but after few listen, it was more than bearable...it was catchy. My only complain is I don't get the meaning of "A".

Now they come up with a new single called Mach. I have no idea what it suppose to mean but I saw their promotional pictures and I shake my head. Futuristic clothing isn't a nice sight. I was going "here we go again, a song filled with auto-tunes"

I didn't want to check them out because I predicted it will be a song filled with much hated auto-tune. As mention, I don't have good memories of Rainbow so I don't want to continue hating if the song isn't good. I changed my mind when I read Wanna Play



Contrary to their outfits, the song is more retro. It's a decent song without auto-tune! Maybe it's just me but the song didn't feel like it was sung by 7 singers. The main vocalist can belt out high notes but it's a little squeaky or it's like she's singing through her nose. If she improves her technique, it can be a nicer tone.


It doesn't have a strong hook but it's fine. I can't wait for the MV to release so I can understand the song.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...