Thursday 21 October 2010

A Yoo Chun update



I have mixed feeling about this, I'm so sad I can't hear ChangMin and YunHo in this..but I love the song very much. I have yet to listen their songs as I'm so sad about it. The MV is gorgeous and not too much spoilers.

Another story is that it was rumored Yoo Chun and MinYeong in a relationship! OMG.. but of course they denied it. Please let it be, I can't let go of him to another woman. Micky Yoo Chun is mine! Micky is so popular today as he just arrived tweetland today! Cassie worldwide manage to get #mickyyoochun trending no.1 international.

his tweetname is a mystery to me.. 6002theMicky?

His birthday is on 4th June 1986, what could 6002 mean??? I know his favorite number was 0 as seen in Balloon MV. Hemmm..what could it be?

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...