Monday 25 October 2010

My favorite kpop list

This is the toughest post ever. I love Kpop a lot and it's really hard to list it out just a few of them. It's entirely impossible feat! When I got inspired to write this post, I thought "Hey this is easy post, I should write about this" but as I type it out on this blog space..I just stared it long and I couldn't come up after no.1 (btw it's Super Junior's Miracle) so how should I go about it?

There are days when I love Hip Hop and most of the time I love RnB music, but I love the mainstream Kpop too! I've decided it's easier to go with each artiste. I'm choosing the top 5 songs I love by them.

SM Entertainment

DBSK
1. Tonight
2. Miduhyo
3. Hug
4. Love in the Ice
5. Rising Sun

Super Junior (can I just list all of them? arrgggh)
1. Miracle
2. So I
3. U
4. No Other
5. Sorry Sorry

SNSD
1. Gee
2. Into the New World
3. Kissing You
4. Run Devil Run
5. Tell Me your Wish

SHINee
1. Romantic
2. Noona Nomu Yeppo
3. Hello
4. Ring Ding Dong
5. In My Room

Special mention : Zhang Li Yin's Y, Boa's Key of Heart and CJSH's My Everything

JYP Entertainment

Wonder Girls
1. This time
2. So Hot
3. Ee Babbo
4. Irony
5. Tell Me

Special Mention : 2PM's Again and Again and I hate you, 2AM's This song

YG Entertainment

Big Bang
1. A fools only Tear
2. Wedding Dress by TaeYang
3. Lies
4. Haru Haru
5. Dirty Cash

2NE1
1. In the club
2. Fire
3. I don't care
4. Clap your hands
5. Go Away

Special Mention : Gummy's Since you're a man and Se7en's I'm going crazy

Other entertainment

Untouchable
1. Tell Me Why
2. Driving me crazy
3. Living in the heart
4. Merry Go Round
5. Give you all

Beast
1. Oasis
2. Yet
3. Bad Girl
4. Shock
5. Say No

Special Mention : 4men tok tok tok and baby baby, Brown eyes Don't go and Davichi's Sad Promise.

I might edit this. Not entirely satisfied with this post.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I've never really listened to DBSK, but I agree with almost all of your songs for SM Entertainment. I think 'Implode' by BoA is better than 'Key of Heart'.

Good post, I was thinking of doing something similar. You have a a nice taste in K-Pop. (:

HallyuSurfer said...

Well I haven't heard much from BoA but I remembered liking "Key of Heart" for a long time..

Thanks, I hope to read your list soon!

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...