Wednesday 1 September 2010

A break from idols

I'm suppose to be studying but it's been too long since my last post and I shouldn't torture this blog without updating! Do wish me luck okay?!

I seriously can't keep up with comebacks and debut because it's way too fast.. I still love G.na "I'll back off so you can live better" but she's already moving on with "Supa Solo"! I haven't reviewed Girls' Day yet and they are on their comeback! September will be another busy month with Big Bang and 2NE1 comebacks..I'm sorry to VIP and Blackjacks, but YG please postpone it! Beast is scheduled for a comeback but unfortunately YoSeob requires an operation so it's postpone.Phew, please let me breath. I don't know where to start!

So what I did is to get away from all this debuts and comebacks. I need to make Kpop something enjoyable once more because the phase is rushing me to like a song instead of truly enjoying it. I heard some great reviews about 4men a long time ago but because I got caught up with Idols so I didn't get to enjoy it. I saw Tiffany and Yuri performance of Baby Baby by 4men and like it so I started researching more about them.



Baby Baby by 4men is an amazing piece. Though it mostly solo parts but you can listen to their harmonious voices! In this video however only has one person..actually there's 3? I heard there have been changes with the members. I haven't learn about their names yet but I will..remember I was supposed to be studying right now? :P The melody of the piano and the smooth vocals just pulls me into liking this song..I listen to this song everyday since I first heard it! Okay I'm slightly bored of it now but still love it! This song made me want to play the organ again! ahaha I failed. Going to listen to it over and over till I can get the melody stuck in my head.




Roughly..I have listen to this song about 20 times a day for 3 days! I love this song very much. I love the feel of this song. I keep on imagining about how the MV look like and the feel was breezy and happy. You know what, I actually only had watched the MV as I post this video..now only I know that tok tok tok refers to knocking! It's such a clever concept. Knock into the door of my heart kind of thing. I had impression of the song is going to be romantic and it is! I love the intro..it's just perfect to grab anyone attention.

The first song I've heard from them is actually Confession thanks to DGNA cover in a radio station. Speaking of radio station, you can find a lot of singers covering Baby Baby on radio shows. It's a nice way of promoting a great song or I would never stumble upon this amazing singers!

Here's Confession



I usually don't like rough/husky voice like DGNA member HyunMin but for 4Men it seem to work really well. I'm not saying having husky voice like Rod Stewart is bad, it's a matter of preference. The song took me a while to like but I love it eventually because the ad-libs is amazing. It's well done without being over the top.


It's good to write something. Now back to study mode..Yikes it's approaching 12AM. Hope you enjoy this post.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...