Monday 27 September 2010

GD agrees with me!

Well sort of. I think I have post this very frequently that Kpop is moving fast..Gee was on top for 10 weeks last year but I believe there isn't a song that stayed longer than 3 weeks this year!

Quote from GD (Allkpop translation)

“I have no confidence in the market anymore. These days, singers finish their promotion cycles in three weeks, and everything changes again. The thought of preparing for two years and only receiving three weeks of love is upsetting.”

That's actually true, it never occur me that the promotion was shorter this time.. Most idols have already have their 2nd promotion single and that includes the newly debuted. If Big Bang is going to pull a 2NE1..oh gosh, I could understand but please don't. I want to enjoy a song longer for once. It's getting harder to like a song at 1st listen.

I don't mind the long wait Big Bang..I believe you can make us love the song longer than 3 weeks for sure. Big Bang fighting!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...