Monday 6 September 2010

Drama Discuss : Playful Kiss

With SS501 leader, Kim Hyun Joong staring the lead role of this Japanese manga turn into drama this drama created a lot of hype because this is his first gig after left DSP Entertainment.

So the drama is out and it got probably the lowest rating this year. I wasn't surprise at all since it went against Baker King Kim Takgu (aka Bread,Love and Dreams) and My Girlfriend is GuMiHo. If you didn't know,  Baker King Kim TakGu has already garnered a national drama status with 40% in ratings while My Girlfriend is GuMiHo is starred by Lee Seung Gi, the man who achieved 70% ratings last year with Shining Inheritance(Brillant Legacy)/1D2N.

I'm actually disappointed with Kim Hyun Joong choice of playing this role because the previous one was Boys Over Flowers, which is also adapted from a Japanese manga. Nevertheless I'm excited for this. I've been wanting to watch this drama in Taiwanese version however the number of episode made me not. ahaha I can't stand buffer.

Currently I'm also watching I am Legend, love it and I can't wait for the next episode! I'll be writing more about my thoughts about it when it ends. As for this drama (playful Kiss), I will give commentary for each  episode for the first time ever in this blog!

Back when Autumn in My heart first premiered in Malaysia.. i wrote the description of the drama for my friends..good times! LOL I wondered if I could still do it so that's why I'm doing this challenge.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...