Monday 6 September 2010

MPV Review : Trax Oh! My Goddness

Trax is back with a new song!! It seem that kpop band are getting more popularity these days with CN Blue and also F.T.Island coming back. While I'm not a band lover type but it's interesting to see musician get recognize instead of being behind the scene.

Music



Their previous single was good, but this is GREAT! It's super catchy at first listen..as soon it stop..I was like "finish already? repeat!!" I love the composition of this song. It's slow and fast at the right place that creates a harmonious tune. The English is more apparent here, which I really appreciate because I can't really notice on Let you go. I'm only -1 because of the auto-tune, this song is fine without it.

Level of Likeness : 9/10

Performance



Since they are of SM Entertainment I was hoping that there will be interaction with BoA or SHINee however I just remembered that there's SM Town Live Concert in LA..(lucky LA people) It seem wrong that Trax didn't go LA, maybe it's good so SM could concentrate on them! It's like SM don't want fans to forget about SM artist by keeping at least one artist active..wait, then again.. I saw LA fancams that Trax was there...early recordings? Anyway.. the performance was good though Jay eyes are creepy..MUAHAHA

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Video



Another beautiful MV and I can't wait to see YongHwa reaction of this video!! Seo Hyun is totally adorable in this! I normally don't like guys wearing white but the duo look incredibly smart. Why are band member are so good looking is a mystery to me..F.T. Island and CN Blue are all good looking.

Level of Likeness : 9/10

Overall Success : A

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : SM Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer
P/s OMG..I totally thought it was Oh my goodness not GODDESS.. that explain why I couldn't get much video result on youtube!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...