Tuesday 7 September 2010

GP Basic Game

I don't want to write too many MPV Review that would end up making my blog known for MPV review only. This is a blog, not a review site! It's hard to write a blog..too many ideas for reviewing.

So..yeah, forgot to include this group into the Idol Analysis: Age Appropriate post. The youngest member of this group is still in Elementary which probably means sekolah rendah (primary) to me. That is not good, still it made me more interested in knowing the group. Probably I'll do a Introducing post next.



I don't have any specific thoughts about the whole thing before watching the above video. So now, that I have watch it... Either girls are not too old from the magnae (youngest) or the magnae is super tall. Maybe it's the camera angle. Oh goodness, they look young. The 3D effects looked lame.. the set is boring and oh hello auto-tune! We meet again!

Probably it's not the machine voice, maybe it's their voice? I can't tell. The only person I know is the magnae who surprisingly is the rapper..I don't know if that's a good idea. Do I like the song? no, however I'm still interested in their next promotion. It's too early to tell, waaaay too early.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...