Friday 17 September 2010

Best and Worst of Idols

In response of the article I read in Allkpop, I want to come up with MY LIST. I can't believe the so-called professional critics place Super Junior bottom 5 on the list of idols. Call me biased all you want, Super Junior deserved the popularity and they are talented. Don't call them overrated because they are not. In fact, I think there are more potential we have yet to see.

I'm also shocked the fact that these critics are slamming the bands. I'm no band fan myself, but I think it's a little too harsh to put CNBlue as the worst idols.

My really unbiased list of who's the best idol is

1. Shinhwa
2. SNSD
3. Big Bang
4. Kara
5. Super Junior

SEE! I didn't put Super Junior no.1, but really they are no.1 in my heart. :D Shinhwa should have been top on the list but they were not even listed! Shinhwa has been together for over a decade and they are strong individuals (in terms of career wise) but they're not on the list? I don't know much about S.E.S so they're not on the list. Plus they're not active anymore. Bada did made a comeback in music, but 1/3 isn't enough to convince me. BoA is in a different category altogether. Are you kidding me? BoA is a living legend! Placing her on the list of other idols doesn't make any sense! Kara is a well rounded idols, I love the personalities of the girls. Music wise, they're a bit lacking but that's because they're given horrible songs. The only good songs are their title songs. :(

Worst bottom 5

1. 2PM
2. DBSK
3. Rainbow
4. After School
5. Teen Top

Okay..maybe this one I am biased. 2PM takes the top spot as I just can't help but reminded of how unfair it was the way they handle the whole issue. Jay is doing great now but I just can't move on. A team that doesn't work well, can't possible get a good impression from me. Oh my gosh, Cassies are going to kill me! I love YooChun very much but I'm so sad over the betrayal. All this while, I sincerely thought that DBSK is unseparable and then there was this. sigh, was it all an act? Rainbow is innocent, I just had grunge over them because of A'ST1 disbandment. They don't deserved the spot..I just giving them more article okay?

After school started off great. They had a strong concept that fits with their age. However with the constant change of members..I find it hard to adjust. Every comeback, they are adding up. I want stablity and consistancy..I don't want to keep learning new names. As for Teen top, It's actually too early to judge them but I'm in no support for underage idols, that's the reason they're on the list. Plus it doesn't help that only 3 sings whereas the others only dance away...

1 comment:

mhmmchris said...

I pretty much agree with most of what you listed. I used to LOVE After School so much. Back in their 'AH' and 'Diva' days, they were the best group around. Now I can barely stand to listen to them. :l

I hope Rainbow's spot changes if you ever make an updated version of this. (:

~ mhmmchris

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...