Thursday 30 September 2010

MPV Review : Secret Madonna

I probably will start to get back on my usual MPV Reviews while I could because I'm in final semester. Secret is actually one of my favorite debuts last year because I knew all the girls (except Zinger) before debut. Three of the girls were featured on Untouchable album before so I know what I was expecting.

Music



A lot of people commented that this song is similar to their previous single "Magic". I couldn't agree more, that was my initial thought of the song. Secret was accused of plagiarize, but I think it's more of having their own style. Though I'm not liking this style. I'm not fan of Madonna as a person so I can't enjoy this song as much as I wanted. Secret actually disappointed me because they actually gave us this teaser.

Level of Likeness : 8/10



The teaser is so classy and glamorous. I love their voices here and so imagine my disappointment that they choose to do Madonna instead.

Performance



I must say I like members to be in odd numbers because I prefer seeing a choreography with a person in center. I'm confuse of which part I should focus on. I love them wearing dresses but often Zinger would be wearing pants which I think is odd..

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Video



Except for HyoSung hair color..everything fits the concept glamorous. I love the dresses..It look so beautiful. The solo shoot is okay but Zinger's set isn't suitable with the band. I would like the set to be more luxurious. Ji Eun set is nice! I love her singing with the microphone and the background reminds me of Grammy. I don't like the second group shoot where it's a little jungle-ish. I don't think it fits the whole glamorous concept well.

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Overall Success : A-

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : TS Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...