Wednesday 8 September 2010

To you~



This is my favorite song on I am Legend drama. I love the song at first listen, and I know it's not a Comeback Madonna song, I just love it very much because the composition fits the lyrics well. The lyrics is very sappy and so melodrama. I like the scene where TaeHyun ex-wife look when he's performing. I could understand a little why they were together in the first place because of the scene.



 In this duet version, it strips down with just piano instrument. I love the raw of the song, and the duet is soooo sweet! The scene where Seol hee and TaeHyun duet was so sweet. It's probably my favorite scene! Okay, the drama isn't over yet but I wished the storyline focuses more on the group! More about that when the drama finish. Right now let's sing a long..:P

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...