Thursday 30 September 2010

Falling in Love with Ryeowook



Ryeowook is perhaps the most improved SuJu member. I remembered cringing at his facial expression during the early SuJu days. Now, I can see him belting out smiling.

I can't watch the video. I'm afraid there might be some affectionate scene going on like the teaser. Basically it's more scenes on the studio which is good. This is Beige video, but I know all people is going to talk about Ryeowook only. Ryeowookie!!

Anyway I find Beige voice annoying, it's a little too cutesy for me. It's almost fake aegyo (cute) voice. The voice reminded me of IU voice, though IU voice is sweet and appropriate for her age.

I do hope they can perform this. Would be so nice to see Ryeowook perform without SuJu!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...