Monday 20 September 2010

Random Talk : What's coming up

This year has been very busy year for me.. First 5 months, I had a lot of difficult projects and now I'm visiting Miri more often. I just had more reason not to blog eventhough I have so many ideas.

Not having internet a day means I have a lot of readings to do once I get back my internet. Suddenly morning news become an old news, there's so much things going on in Korea! I'm getting tired of attempting to keep up. I want change.

I decide to not follow the flow anymore..and takes things slow. (wait, I sound like a grandma! YIKES LOL) I don't want to know any more new debuts, I don't care who's making a comeback anymore..except it's SuJu, Beast...oh forget it..I'm turning back time!

Yes, that's right. MPV Reviews will put on hold, no Introducing post and no news update (not that I do often). I want to blog about stuffs I missed out because the idol hype like BooHwal, Monday Kiz, One Way and many more.

Let's make Kpop interesting again. I don't want to quit Kpop because I'm tired of it. I want to love it again!

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...