Tuesday 7 September 2010

Samsung Galaxy S


:D I have the same phone as Jeon Seol Hee! Jeon Seol Hee is a character in the drama I am Legend played by Kim Jung Eun. That's not the reason I got it, I love Korean very much but I'm not that crazy.

While considering what phone to buy, I did want a Korean brand..but it all comes to the perfect phone rather where it is from. This isn't an advertorial nor a review, this is just a blog.

I did a lot of research before purchasing this phone.. I guess I did studied more on phone than my exams. This phone is probably the main reason that I'm a little behind from knowing new debuts. I'll get back on track but I'm not promising anything. The rookies look awfully like siblings..(bad comparison, me and my brother look nothing a like)

While I'm at it, the only flaw is it doesn't have flash on the camera..which isn't really necessary because I'm a bad photographer to begin with and the screen isn't all that fantastic because it's similar to the TV screen up close where you could see pixel in blue, red and green. Pretty much anything else is fine with me.

I just got this phone last Sunday, so I can't really give a good review. It's a good phone, I need to get used to it first. If I'm slow on blog..hey, blame it on the new phone. ahaha

Haih..I still have to send my other phone for repair.. since all my contacts are there, I forgot to save new numbers into the sim card so now I only have old numbers.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...