Saturday 25 September 2010

Favorite entertainer!

I do watch a lot of variety shows but I notice I rarely blog about it and it got me inspired to write about it. It's getting harder to watch variety shows lately because you got to have the right timing. If you search it early, no subtitles...if you're late, it got deleted. Anyway, these are my list of favorite entertainers!

1. 1D2N cast



I started the show without Ji Sang Ryul and Noh Hong Chul so they're excluded on this list. Kim C is included and I really hope he'll come back to the show!! I love the guys individually but I love them more together. Kang Ho Dong a great host (He's no.1 for me,  sorry Yoo Jae Seok), Lee Seung Gi the most perfect guy in Korea, MC Mong sense of style, Lee Su Geun's ad lib, Eun Ji Won's childish character and Kim Jong Min blurriness.

2. Kim Tae Hyun

Without this guy in Star Golden Bell (SGB), I will stop watching SGB. I'm so glad he returned to season 2 or the show is over. In my opinion, he has the best sarcasm. He knows how to comment well without crossing the line. My favorite part was his investigation with SooJung.

3. Kim Shin Young



The parody queen, she never fails to deliver her best. I love her friendly character that makes her very approachable to anyone. I think her best show is Invisible Youth, because I love her close friendship the fellow member and she's really good at making the show funny.

4. Boom



He's in military now but oh how we all miss him! I love his parody dance and I believe he can be the best MC in the future.

5. Funny idols

It's hard to name just one of them.. there are many funny idols like Jo Kwon, Brian Joo, Lee Teuk, Kang In, Shin Dong and so much more. I just enjoy any show with idols in it. What makes them so fun on show is that they could showcase their other abilities and sense of humor.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...