Tuesday 28 September 2010

Gil Me

I'm out of creative title ideas..let just keep it simple!

Watching Sketchbook last week, I was inspired to blog about Gilme who is under Eun ji Won label. I love how she's different from other vocalist because she sings and raps well!! If I didn't already know it's her song, I would have guess there were 2 amazing people singing but nope, it's only her. Her singing voice is Soul type and when she raps, she sounds different.



Amazing, she has the right attitude for a rapper and she can sing gracefully. I think in some part the song is messy otherwise it's prefect. The song isn't very catchy but I had fun listening to it.

She was doing underground before got discovered by Eun Ji Won, it's a pity that she doesn't get much articles. I should be doing this more often, blogging about the lesser known Kpop artiste. :D

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...