Monday 13 September 2010

2NE1 back with 3 songs

How should I write this without sounding I hate 2NE1 or YG? YG is a good company that is the home of Se7en, Big Bang and other great artist. I can't understand why 2NE1 is having a better treatment than the other artist.  2NE1 is a talented group and has a lot of star power however this is Korea we're talking about where elders (senior) are having more respect.

From day 1, 2NE1 is acting like a diva that only perform on one stage per week and had two video version. Rookies NEVER have two version, if they did...it's only a dance version. SM Artist don't perform on Mnet stages because of their dispute but 2NE1 perform 3 weeks on SBS stage! Their debut performance was done extravagantly that I don't see with bigger stars like DBSK.

This whole thing gives me an impression that 2NE1 is place way up high that no one can touch them. To me, an entertainer is someone who is close with the fans but 2NE1 is so godly like that I just want to distant from them. 2NE1 ladies are great ladies...I just wish they tone it down a little and go on variety shows more often or simply interact more with other artist. We rarely see 2NE1 pictured with other singers apart from YG singers and that's not good.

 Here we go, this is the 3 videos of 2NE1



I've been scanning through comments and one comment caught my interest "if Usher or BEP has auto-tune, you don't mind and it's a no.1 hit why is it 2ne1 any different?" true.. I guess we're more sensitive about auto-tune on Kpop but auto-tune was the reason I stop listening to US pop songs. I'm still hoping auto-tune to leave Kpop soon so that's why I'm still here. The auto-tune is very heavy in this song but I actually like this song. I love the addictive beats on the chorus and I've been going "baksu jooo oohh K O R E A" all day since I listen to it. The dance choreography for that part is fun to follow, plus it's easy. My favorite scene is the street because I love the graffiti. I don't get the jungle theme, but it's cool to see the combination.



I like slower songs and you know if you have been reading my MPV Reviews however I don't like this song much. It's just another song. The MV is confusing..is CL dead in the video? then is the CL with the member is a ghost? LOL I watched their performance on SBS Inkigayo and liked it the most. I probably like the song better without this MV. It ruined it for me.



Minzy is looking beautiful! I love her with long hair and as usual her dance is superb. I don't like this song but it probably would stuck on my head after a few more listen. The scene where they were wearing mask was hilarious! The individual scene is beautiful scene, especially Dara's.

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...