Monday 13 September 2010

MPV Review : Nine Muses No Playboy

The song was produced by JYP, it's not surprising to spot some JYP style in this song. Many compare them with SNSD however, I'm not going to do that because similar in number of members don't mean anything. Oh I almost forget, they come from the same company as ZE:A which also consist of 9 members.

Music



The background beats has this familiar tune. It's like a rhythm you often heard on clubs in movie or drama. I think I've heard the beats from Rihanna songs. I don't like the "No" part because it's like the part was altered higher volume then it got cut in the middle. I would like it to be done naturally by the girls. The highlight of the song for me is the rap. The singing part reminded me of SoHee singing style, not a big fan of it. For a debut single, this is bearable.

Level of Likeness : 8/10

Performance



The girls look so a like..here we go again! I'll take my time in learning their names..maybe second single will do it for me? ehehe. I hate uniforms so I wished they at least wore in a different color..They should take note of SNSD like wearing number or different colors..or even having the names on the outfits! Anything to make it easier for me to remember names is a good thing. If I'm not wrong, Nine Muses is known as Model-idol right? they cleverly input the runaway catwalk into their dance choreography.

Level of Likeness : 7/10

Video



Maybe I should have not watched 2NE1 videos before this. Not only it doesn't have a storyline, the colors are so dull. The symbolic image is kinda boring, or maybe no meaning at all. Yawn...NEXT!!!!

Level of Likeness : 4/10

Overall Success : B+

(grades ranging from A+ to C-)

Credits to : Star Empire Entertainment
Reviewed by : HallyuSurfer

No comments:

Koreamie~!

Hello! It's end of May and this my first post of the year. *nervous laugh It's okay..because nobody read this blog right? haha. ...